Sunday 17 April 2011

Blissful Bubbles


I woke up this morning, exercised with the My Fitness Coach for 15 minutes then headed off to work. I walked home after work with wind and snow slapping me in the face. Came home to my teenage son still feeling crummy.

I keep trying to tell myself that I feel fine but I'm coughing, exhausted, and my back and head hurts. So tonight's a night of bubbles. I just finished a mug of hot chocolate (took the above picture simply because I thought the bubbles looked neat) and I'm heading off for a warm lavender bubble bath and some advil.

I'm hoping a relaxing evening and a good night's sleep will help. My fingers are crossed I'm not coming down with what my son has. At least my throat isn't hurting (yet). And luckily I've got tomorrow off.

I can't say much about today health wise (cough cough) except to say I did exercise and, other than my hot chocolate haven't eaten anything junky. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling great in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment